Trefoil clamps are generally good for single core or double core high voltage cables with high ratings. Three core cables are included in the list of trefoil clamp usage. Trefoil clamps are used to lay down single core cables that help in maintaining proper magnetic symmetry and also avoids electromagnetic heating and current loss.
At Satyam India, our trefoil clamps are prepared using glass fiber filled materials. Each and every product is tested on several quality parameters so that it can withstand minimum 50 KA short circuit and clamps should be well arranged at proper distance always.
Advantages Of SATYAM Trefoil Clamps
- Good Mechanical Strength
- Reduce Breaking chances of Hooks due to Glass filled Nylon material.
- Long Life as not affected by Atmosphere, Chemicals & Acids.
- Some Variation of cable diameter also can be fixed easily & gives the good mechanical strength due to its special Design.
Why To Choose Satyam For Trefoil Clamps?
- Trefoil clamps are used to arrange three single core cables in trefoil arrangement that help in maintaining proper magnetic symmetry and also avoids electromagnetic heating and current loss.
- Our trefoil clamps are prepared using glass fiber filled materials. The material not only increases flexibility of clamps but makes it more durable and unbreakable.
- Our clamps are generally available with nuts and bolts and other hardware requested by customers. We do also offer trefoil clamps in aluminum material on our customer demand.
Required Tests for Trefoil Clamps
- Tensile Strength as per ASTM D 638-91
- Flexural Strength as per ASTM D 790-92
- Surface Resistivity as per ASTM D 257
- Volume Resistivity as per ASTM D 257
- Izod Impact Strength as per ASTM D 256
- Melting Point as per ASTM D 314
- Short Circuit Current Test of 50 KA for 1 Sec from ERDA.